- UFC 178 Prelims Live Fight-By-Fight Results
- Anderson Silva Won’t Stop Fighting Until He Gets The Title Back
- Eddie Alvarez Plans On Taking Out Mediocre “Cowboy”
- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Main Card Live Play-By-Play Results
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Dan Henderson Teaches The “H-Bomb”
There are quite a few fighters in MMA who are known for having a special technique. Anthony Pettis has his “Showtime” kick. Jon Jones has his spinning elbows and perhaps the most lethal move of them all is Dan Henderson’s “H-Bomb”.
“Hendo” has use this devastating technique to level a variety of opponents throughout his MMA career. Michael Bisping is easily the most notable victim of the H-Bomb after he was knocked unconscious by it back at UFC 100.
In the video below Henderson demonstrates how to master the devastating strike which has been his main tool throughout the majority of his career. Checkout the video courtesy of revlabs: