- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Albuquerque Police Pursuing Felony Arrest Warrant For Jon Jones
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Dan Henderson Teaches The “H-Bomb”
There are quite a few fighters in MMA who are known for having a special technique. Anthony Pettis has his “Showtime” kick. Jon Jones has his spinning elbows and perhaps the most lethal move of them all is Dan Henderson’s “H-Bomb”.
“Hendo” has use this devastating technique to level a variety of opponents throughout his MMA career. Michael Bisping is easily the most notable victim of the H-Bomb after he was knocked unconscious by it back at UFC 100.
In the video below Henderson demonstrates how to master the devastating strike which has been his main tool throughout the majority of his career. Checkout the video courtesy of revlabs: