- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Dan Henderson Teaches The “H-Bomb”
There are quite a few fighters in MMA who are known for having a special technique. Anthony Pettis has his “Showtime” kick. Jon Jones has his spinning elbows and perhaps the most lethal move of them all is Dan Henderson’s “H-Bomb”.
“Hendo” has use this devastating technique to level a variety of opponents throughout his MMA career. Michael Bisping is easily the most notable victim of the H-Bomb after he was knocked unconscious by it back at UFC 100.
In the video below Henderson demonstrates how to master the devastating strike which has been his main tool throughout the majority of his career. Checkout the video courtesy of revlabs: