- UFC Fight Night 52 Weigh-Ins Live Stream 3 AM ET
- Alistair Overeem vs Stefan Struve Booked For UFC On FOX 13
- Matt Mitrione Views Andrei Arlovski As ‘The Next Step’
- Machida vs. Dollaway Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 58
- Coach: Hendricks About 85 Percent, Looking To Return In February
- Ronda Rousey: I’m Sure ‘Cyborg’ Will Dope As Long As Possible Before Coming To UFC
- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
Dan Henderson Teaches The “H-Bomb”
There are quite a few fighters in MMA who are known for having a special technique. Anthony Pettis has his “Showtime” kick. Jon Jones has his spinning elbows and perhaps the most lethal move of them all is Dan Henderson’s “H-Bomb”.
“Hendo” has use this devastating technique to level a variety of opponents throughout his MMA career. Michael Bisping is easily the most notable victim of the H-Bomb after he was knocked unconscious by it back at UFC 100.
In the video below Henderson demonstrates how to master the devastating strike which has been his main tool throughout the majority of his career. Checkout the video courtesy of revlabs: