- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- UFC ‘Welcome To The Show’ Press Conference: ATT vs. Blackzilians TUF Announced
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
- UFC 184 Preliminary Card Results: Carneiro Wrecks Munoz
Dan Henderson Teaches The “H-Bomb”
There are quite a few fighters in MMA who are known for having a special technique. Anthony Pettis has his “Showtime” kick. Jon Jones has his spinning elbows and perhaps the most lethal move of them all is Dan Henderson’s “H-Bomb”.
“Hendo” has use this devastating technique to level a variety of opponents throughout his MMA career. Michael Bisping is easily the most notable victim of the H-Bomb after he was knocked unconscious by it back at UFC 100.
In the video below Henderson demonstrates how to master the devastating strike which has been his main tool throughout the majority of his career. Checkout the video courtesy of revlabs: