- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- Ray Longo Doesn’t Want To See Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva Again
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results Silva 186 Diaz 185
- UFC 183 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Contradiction! Anderson Silva May Not Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
Dan Henderson promises KO or a three-round beatdown against Lyoto Machida
On February 23rd, MMA legend Dan Henderson will be looking to prove he deserves to be the next in line for a shot at Jon Jones‘ UFC Light Heavyweight title, facing Lyoto Machida in the co-main event at UFC 158. Speaking about his upcoming bout with “The Dragon”, Henderson admitted Machida is a dangerous opponent, but still declared he will be looking to deliver a convincing performance inside the cage. At 42, Hendo is currently one of the senior fighters in the UFC, with 37 top level MMA bouts under his belt.