- Merry Christmas Zuffa! Vera & Garza File Class Action Suit
- Have Wrestlers Taken Over MMA For Good?
- Donald Cerrone On Anthony Pettis: The Son Of A B—- Beat Me
- UFC 182 Video Round Up: Free Fights & Previews
- Hector Lombard Says He Wants To Fight Michael Bisping
- Jose Aldo: We Practically Pay To Fight In The UFC
- Dominick Cruz Shoots Down Retirement Talk: I’m Not Going To Allow It To Stop Me
Dan Henderson promises KO or a three-round beatdown against Lyoto Machida
On February 23rd, MMA legend Dan Henderson will be looking to prove he deserves to be the next in line for a shot at Jon Jones‘ UFC Light Heavyweight title, facing Lyoto Machida in the co-main event at UFC 158. Speaking about his upcoming bout with “The Dragon”, Henderson admitted Machida is a dangerous opponent, but still declared he will be looking to deliver a convincing performance inside the cage. At 42, Hendo is currently one of the senior fighters in the UFC, with 37 top level MMA bouts under his belt.