- ‘Cigano': Overeem Only Talks While I’m Injured
- Nick Diaz Wants To Rematch Anderson Silva Under Pride FC Rules
- Ryan Bader: Nobody Else Is Qualified For That Title Shot
- Carlos Condit Thinks Thiago Alves Is The Perfect Opponent
- Again? Floyd Mayweather Willing To Rematch Manny Pacquiao Next Year
- The UFC Plans Big Changes For Hall Of Fame
- Anthony Pettis Warns Khabib: When You Talk About Injuries, They Happen To You
- Joe Rogan Wonders If Brain Damage Aided Jon Jones’ Hit And Run
- Anthony Johnson: I Worked My A** Off To Get Where I Am
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Dan Henderson promises KO or a three-round beatdown against Lyoto Machida
On February 23rd, MMA legend Dan Henderson will be looking to prove he deserves to be the next in line for a shot at Jon Jones‘ UFC Light Heavyweight title, facing Lyoto Machida in the co-main event at UFC 158. Speaking about his upcoming bout with “The Dragon”, Henderson admitted Machida is a dangerous opponent, but still declared he will be looking to deliver a convincing performance inside the cage. At 42, Hendo is currently one of the senior fighters in the UFC, with 37 top level MMA bouts under his belt.