- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Dan Henderson promises KO or a three-round beatdown against Lyoto Machida
On February 23rd, MMA legend Dan Henderson will be looking to prove he deserves to be the next in line for a shot at Jon Jones‘ UFC Light Heavyweight title, facing Lyoto Machida in the co-main event at UFC 158. Speaking about his upcoming bout with “The Dragon”, Henderson admitted Machida is a dangerous opponent, but still declared he will be looking to deliver a convincing performance inside the cage. At 42, Hendo is currently one of the senior fighters in the UFC, with 37 top level MMA bouts under his belt.