- Christy Mack On Mend, Tweets Pictures Of Injuries
- Ronda Rousey Wants Bethe Correia Fight In Brazil
- What’s Next For The Resurgent Andrei Arlovski?
- UFC Fight Night 51: Andrei Arlovski vs. Bigfoot Silva Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 51 Post-Fight Bonuses: Arlovski Banks $50,000 For First Round Finish
- WSOF 13 Results & Highlights: Marlon Moraes Smashes Cody Bollinger
- UFN 51 Main Card Recap: Arlovski Avenges Loss To “Bigfoot”
- UFC Fight Night 51 Prelims Results: “Pepey” Finishes Fast
Dan Henderson promises KO or a three-round beatdown against Lyoto Machida
On February 23rd, MMA legend Dan Henderson will be looking to prove he deserves to be the next in line for a shot at Jon Jones‘ UFC Light Heavyweight title, facing Lyoto Machida in the co-main event at UFC 158. Speaking about his upcoming bout with “The Dragon”, Henderson admitted Machida is a dangerous opponent, but still declared he will be looking to deliver a convincing performance inside the cage. At 42, Hendo is currently one of the senior fighters in the UFC, with 37 top level MMA bouts under his belt.