- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Dan Henderson: It Was A Close Fight And I Thought I’d Won
Dan Henderson is now riding a two fight losing streak after losing on the judges scorecards at UFC 161. He faced Rashad Evans in a battle for relevance at 205lbs. lastnight, and came off worse in the judges eyes. Henderson is 42 now, and this will mark a significant point in his career.
The truth of the matter is that there probably isn’t much hope of UFC gold for Henderson, following his second consecutive loss. It’s hard to say, but I don’t think Dan has enough time to make it back to the top of such a stacked division. That being said, I’ve learnt to never count out guys like Hendo, because they can always surprise you.
Check out Hendo’s post fight interview with Ariel Helwani and stay tuned to Lowkick!