- Daniel Cormier Looks In Tremendous Shape In ‘The Belt’
- UFC Fantasy Fights 2015 Edition
- LowKick MMA’s 2014 Fighter Of The Year – “Ruthless” Robbie Lawler
- UFC 2015 Schedule Has More International Than U.S. Events
- Not Content With Just Lesnar, Scott Coker Headed To Japan To Talk With Fedor Emelianenko
- Ranking The Best UFC Knockouts Of 2014
- UFC Bad Blood: Jon Jones
- UFC 181 Fight Motion Highlights
- Poll: What Was Your Favorite UFC Fight From 2014?
- “Bones”: Daniel Cormier Reminds Me Of Chael Sonnen
Dan Henderson: It Was A Close Fight And I Thought I’d Won
Dan Henderson is now riding a two fight losing streak after losing on the judges scorecards at UFC 161. He faced Rashad Evans in a battle for relevance at 205lbs. lastnight, and came off worse in the judges eyes. Henderson is 42 now, and this will mark a significant point in his career.
The truth of the matter is that there probably isn’t much hope of UFC gold for Henderson, following his second consecutive loss. It’s hard to say, but I don’t think Dan has enough time to make it back to the top of such a stacked division. That being said, I’ve learnt to never count out guys like Hendo, because they can always surprise you.
Check out Hendo’s post fight interview with Ariel Helwani and stay tuned to Lowkick!