- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
Dan Henderson: It Was A Close Fight And I Thought I’d Won
Dan Henderson is now riding a two fight losing streak after losing on the judges scorecards at UFC 161. He faced Rashad Evans in a battle for relevance at 205lbs. lastnight, and came off worse in the judges eyes. Henderson is 42 now, and this will mark a significant point in his career.
The truth of the matter is that there probably isn’t much hope of UFC gold for Henderson, following his second consecutive loss. It’s hard to say, but I don’t think Dan has enough time to make it back to the top of such a stacked division. That being said, I’ve learnt to never count out guys like Hendo, because they can always surprise you.
Check out Hendo’s post fight interview with Ariel Helwani and stay tuned to Lowkick!