- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Dan Henderson: It Was A Close Fight And I Thought I’d Won
Dan Henderson is now riding a two fight losing streak after losing on the judges scorecards at UFC 161. He faced Rashad Evans in a battle for relevance at 205lbs. lastnight, and came off worse in the judges eyes. Henderson is 42 now, and this will mark a significant point in his career.
The truth of the matter is that there probably isn’t much hope of UFC gold for Henderson, following his second consecutive loss. It’s hard to say, but I don’t think Dan has enough time to make it back to the top of such a stacked division. That being said, I’ve learnt to never count out guys like Hendo, because they can always surprise you.
Check out Hendo’s post fight interview with Ariel Helwani and stay tuned to Lowkick!