- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
- UFC 183 Video Roundup, Start Times & TV Schedule
- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
Dan Henderson expects the best Vitor Belfort out there
Former Pride and Strikeforce champion Dan Henderson will face a familiar opponent later this year when he meets Vitor Belfort at UFC Fight Night 32 on November 9th. “Hendo” has found himself on a bit of slide as of late, losing two straight close split decsions to Lyoto machida and rashad Evans.
Henderson doesn’t seem to be too worried about it. But in a vdeo from Rick J Lee, he stated that he’ll head into his bout with the surging Belfort expecting to see the best version of “The Phenom.” There’s no reason not to, as Belfort has surprised many this year by knocking out top Middleweights Michael Bisping and Luke Rockhold with spectacular kicks. Henderson knows the secret to beating Belfort, as he did once before back in Pride.
The former Olympic wrestler noted that it all depends on which version of Belfort shows up mentally, because he’s been known to appear both focused and distracted within the cage. It can be argued, however, that this is the sharpest Belfort we’ve ever seen.
Will “Hendo” find a home for one of his patented H-bombs this fall, or will “The Phenom’s” lightning fast striking prove to be too much for the aging former champion?