- Tim Kennedy: John McCarthy F—-d Up Majorly In My Fight; He Got Owned
- Chris Weidman: I’m Going To Embarrass Vitor Belfort
- Quote: Ronda Rousey Finishes Cat Zingano In Round One
- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
Dan Henderson expects the best Vitor Belfort out there
Former Pride and Strikeforce champion Dan Henderson will face a familiar opponent later this year when he meets Vitor Belfort at UFC Fight Night 32 on November 9th. “Hendo” has found himself on a bit of slide as of late, losing two straight close split decsions to Lyoto machida and rashad Evans.
Henderson doesn’t seem to be too worried about it. But in a vdeo from Rick J Lee, he stated that he’ll head into his bout with the surging Belfort expecting to see the best version of “The Phenom.” There’s no reason not to, as Belfort has surprised many this year by knocking out top Middleweights Michael Bisping and Luke Rockhold with spectacular kicks. Henderson knows the secret to beating Belfort, as he did once before back in Pride.
The former Olympic wrestler noted that it all depends on which version of Belfort shows up mentally, because he’s been known to appear both focused and distracted within the cage. It can be argued, however, that this is the sharpest Belfort we’ve ever seen.
Will “Hendo” find a home for one of his patented H-bombs this fall, or will “The Phenom’s” lightning fast striking prove to be too much for the aging former champion?