- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
Dan Hardy plans on retiring a champion, still doesn’t respect Matt Hughes
Dan Hardy hasn’t exactly been in the spotlight lately, nor has he been a very active fighter. But according to him, there’s been reasons for his hiatus and prolonged time between fights, some of which he mentioned recently to the media. Hardy has always been a brash and outspoken fighter on whatever came to mind, never at a loss of words regarding his own career as well as others.
However one man he has shared discontent for seems to keep popping back into the conversation even after he’s retired and put himself into perpetual fighting irrelevancy.
The Dan Hardy you’re about to see is very much the same old, but if you listen carefully, he’s very much a newer much more mature version, who’s ability to be truly self-reflective and honest with himself has seemed to give him a new perspective on fighting, his career and what the future lies in store for him.
Check out what he recently had to say.