- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Dan Hardy plans on retiring a champion, still doesn’t respect Matt Hughes
Dan Hardy hasn’t exactly been in the spotlight lately, nor has he been a very active fighter. But according to him, there’s been reasons for his hiatus and prolonged time between fights, some of which he mentioned recently to the media. Hardy has always been a brash and outspoken fighter on whatever came to mind, never at a loss of words regarding his own career as well as others.
However one man he has shared discontent for seems to keep popping back into the conversation even after he’s retired and put himself into perpetual fighting irrelevancy.
The Dan Hardy you’re about to see is very much the same old, but if you listen carefully, he’s very much a newer much more mature version, who’s ability to be truly self-reflective and honest with himself has seemed to give him a new perspective on fighting, his career and what the future lies in store for him.
Check out what he recently had to say.