- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
Dan Hardy plans on retiring a champion, still doesn’t respect Matt Hughes
Dan Hardy hasn’t exactly been in the spotlight lately, nor has he been a very active fighter. But according to him, there’s been reasons for his hiatus and prolonged time between fights, some of which he mentioned recently to the media. Hardy has always been a brash and outspoken fighter on whatever came to mind, never at a loss of words regarding his own career as well as others.
However one man he has shared discontent for seems to keep popping back into the conversation even after he’s retired and put himself into perpetual fighting irrelevancy.
The Dan Hardy you’re about to see is very much the same old, but if you listen carefully, he’s very much a newer much more mature version, who’s ability to be truly self-reflective and honest with himself has seemed to give him a new perspective on fighting, his career and what the future lies in store for him.
Check out what he recently had to say.