- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Dan Hardy injured, Jordan Mein to face Matt Brown at UFC on Fox 7
Dan Hardy, who was set to face Matt Brown at UFC on Fox 7, has been withdrawn form the card due to an injury sustained in training. The Brit is coming off a two fight win streak, most recently defeating Amir Sadollah in September of 2012.
His replacement will be none other than highly touted knockout artist Jordan Mein. Mein is fresh off his first round destruction of Dan Miller at UFC 158 and will have limited time to train for his next bout against Brown. Mein is only 23 and holds a 27-8 record, so I suspect he has probably had quicker turn-arounds between fights before now.
— UFC Canada (@UFC_CA) March 22, 2013
So with Hardy out and Mein in, who have you got between Mein and Brown? I have a feeling that this fight will end with someone being separated from their consciousness. Brown has more precise, technical striking, while Mein seems to have the more destructive striking skill set.
I personally expected Dan Miller to keep Mein at bay during their recent bout. Do you think Brown will be able to use his range to hold back the young Canadian, or will it be lights out for ‘The Immortal’?