- Would A New UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Be Taken Seriously?
- Michelle Waterson Officially Signs With The UFC
- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
Dan Hardy injured, Jordan Mein to face Matt Brown at UFC on Fox 7
Dan Hardy, who was set to face Matt Brown at UFC on Fox 7, has been withdrawn form the card due to an injury sustained in training. The Brit is coming off a two fight win streak, most recently defeating Amir Sadollah in September of 2012.
His replacement will be none other than highly touted knockout artist Jordan Mein. Mein is fresh off his first round destruction of Dan Miller at UFC 158 and will have limited time to train for his next bout against Brown. Mein is only 23 and holds a 27-8 record, so I suspect he has probably had quicker turn-arounds between fights before now.
— UFC Canada (@UFC_CA) March 22, 2013
So with Hardy out and Mein in, who have you got between Mein and Brown? I have a feeling that this fight will end with someone being separated from their consciousness. Brown has more precise, technical striking, while Mein seems to have the more destructive striking skill set.
I personally expected Dan Miller to keep Mein at bay during their recent bout. Do you think Brown will be able to use his range to hold back the young Canadian, or will it be lights out for ‘The Immortal’?