- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Dan Hardy injured, Jordan Mein to face Matt Brown at UFC on Fox 7
Dan Hardy, who was set to face Matt Brown at UFC on Fox 7, has been withdrawn form the card due to an injury sustained in training. The Brit is coming off a two fight win streak, most recently defeating Amir Sadollah in September of 2012.
His replacement will be none other than highly touted knockout artist Jordan Mein. Mein is fresh off his first round destruction of Dan Miller at UFC 158 and will have limited time to train for his next bout against Brown. Mein is only 23 and holds a 27-8 record, so I suspect he has probably had quicker turn-arounds between fights before now.
— UFC Canada (@UFC_CA) March 22, 2013
So with Hardy out and Mein in, who have you got between Mein and Brown? I have a feeling that this fight will end with someone being separated from their consciousness. Brown has more precise, technical striking, while Mein seems to have the more destructive striking skill set.
I personally expected Dan Miller to keep Mein at bay during their recent bout. Do you think Brown will be able to use his range to hold back the young Canadian, or will it be lights out for ‘The Immortal’?