- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Cub Swanson Talks Dennis Siver, Calls Out Ricardo Lamas
Cub Swanson has been on a very impressive streak since joining the UFC, he is now on a five fight win streak with four of those wins coming by T/KO. He made a statement against Dennis Siver, who is a very game opponent, scoring a nasty knockout in the third round.
My only criticism of the fight was the ridiculously late stoppage by referee Herb Dean. Siver was out at least six punches before the fight was finished, this is a trend in MMA that I would like to see stopped. Swanson is now being looked at as a serious contender, and would like to face Ricardo Lamas next.
There is also his nasty knockout loss to Jose Aldo in the WEC, a knockout that I’m sure Swanson would like the opportunity to avenge. Check out Cub’s post fight interview courtesy of MMAFighting and stay tuned to Lowkick!