- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Cris Cyborg vs Marloes Coenen will fight for inaugural featherweight title at Invicta 6
It was recently announced by Invicta that the two former Strikeforce champions will meet at Featherweight in the main event of Invicta 6, where the winner will be awarded the inaugural Invicta Featherweight title.
No venue’s or details have been provided as of yet, however the event is being targeted for a late-June or early-July date.
Santos finished Coenen in their last meeting via a 3rd round TKO, defending her then Strikeforce Featherweight title in the process.
Ironically enough, both Cyborg and Coenen are coming off impressive first round victories against opponent Fiona Muxlow, with Cyborg finishing via TKO due to strikes and Coenen finishing via armbar submission.
If their last meeting in the cage was any indication, this fight should be a good one with lots of back and forth action.