- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
Countdown To UFC Fight Night 46: McGregor vs. Brandao
No. 13-ranked UFC featherweight Conor McGregor has caused quite a stir in his short tenure with the promotion, calling out every single top 145-pound contender in an effort to get his name out into the world.
That’s certainly worked in a massive way, but “Notorious” has also been out of action since last August, when he tore his ACL during a unanimous decision win over Max Holloway at UFC Fight Night 26.
Next Saturday night (July 19, 2014) McGregor will finally get his next chance when he faces The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 14 winner Diego Brandao in the main event of UFC Fight Night 46, which airs live on Fight Pass from the O2 Arena in his hometown of Dublin, Ireland.
It should be a hard-fought battle of two explosive strikers, so check out the UFC’s Countdown to UFC Fight Night 46 video below: