- Josh Thompson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Countdown To UFC Fight Night 46: McGregor vs. Brandao
No. 13-ranked UFC featherweight Conor McGregor has caused quite a stir in his short tenure with the promotion, calling out every single top 145-pound contender in an effort to get his name out into the world.
That’s certainly worked in a massive way, but “Notorious” has also been out of action since last August, when he tore his ACL during a unanimous decision win over Max Holloway at UFC Fight Night 26.
Next Saturday night (July 19, 2014) McGregor will finally get his next chance when he faces The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 14 winner Diego Brandao in the main event of UFC Fight Night 46, which airs live on Fight Pass from the O2 Arena in his hometown of Dublin, Ireland.
It should be a hard-fought battle of two explosive strikers, so check out the UFC’s Countdown to UFC Fight Night 46 video below: