- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
Countdown To UFC Fight Night 46: McGregor vs. Brandao
No. 13-ranked UFC featherweight Conor McGregor has caused quite a stir in his short tenure with the promotion, calling out every single top 145-pound contender in an effort to get his name out into the world.
That’s certainly worked in a massive way, but “Notorious” has also been out of action since last August, when he tore his ACL during a unanimous decision win over Max Holloway at UFC Fight Night 26.
Next Saturday night (July 19, 2014) McGregor will finally get his next chance when he faces The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 14 winner Diego Brandao in the main event of UFC Fight Night 46, which airs live on Fight Pass from the O2 Arena in his hometown of Dublin, Ireland.
It should be a hard-fought battle of two explosive strikers, so check out the UFC’s Countdown to UFC Fight Night 46 video below: