- Yoel Romero Accuses Tim Kennedy Of Cheating At UFC 178
- Dominick Cruz Believes CM Punk Will Get Eaten Alive In UFC
- Jose Aldo: I Hope Conor McGregor’s Next, Because It Would Be A Huge Fight
- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
Countdown To UFC 168: Rousey vs. Tate II
The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 18 was undboubtedly the show’s most drama-filled season. That’s saying alot, and all the action was obviously centered on the rivalry between UFC women’s bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey and the woman she originally took the belt from, Miesha Tate.
Rousey ripped the belt (and her arm) from Tate at a March 2012 Strikeforce event, signaling the begin of a massive revolution for women’s MMA spearheaded by the polarizing Rousey. “Rowdy” rode a wave of momentum that no UFC fighter had ever embarked on before.
But then came TUF 18.
Rousey’s fiercely competitive nature shone through on the show, causing her to lose a ton of fans. Many of those fans are now rooting for her enemy Tate in their long-awaited rematch at Saturday’s UFC 168. However, that doesn’t mean that “Cupcake” can figure out how to beat Rousey.
No one has yet, and although she may not be nice, “Rowdy” gets the job done. The time for speculation has almost passed. Check out the UFC’s “Countdown” for Rousey vs. Tate II and have a Merry Christmas!