- Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier: Bad Blood And Countdown To UFC 182
- Edson Barboza vs. Michael Johnson Official For UFC Fight Night 61 Co-Main Event
- Rampage Jackson’s ‘Crazy’ Bellator Deal Included Reality TV Show, Movie Deal
- Gray Maynard Confirms New Deal With The UFC, Eyes March Return
- UFC vs Bellator? Jose Aldo & Patricio Freire Ponder Fighting
- Don Frye On UFC Lawsuit: They’re Going To Take Their Check And Run
- LowKickMMA’s Fight Of The Year 2014 – Aldo vs Mendes 2
- UFC Fight Pass Subscribers’ Personal Information Potentially Released By Hackers
- Report: Brock Lesnar Returning To UFC After Wrestlemania
Countdown to UFC 167: Rory MacDonald vs. Robbie Lawler
No. 3-ranked Welterweight Rory MacDonald has a chance to prove he deserves to fight for the 170-pound title at this weekend’s UFC 167 in Las Vegas. The surging “Ares” has won five fights in a row, with his last loss coming to Carlos Condit in 2010.
MacDonald was supposed to have his rematch with Condit at March’s UFC 158, but a neck injury put his fight with “The Natural Born Killer” on hold. Instead, he’ll face off with the surging “Ruthless.”
After debuting in the Octagon way back in 2002, Lawler made his successful return to the promotion by knocking out Josh Koscheck and Bobby Voelker in devastating fashion. Lawler is a dark horse contender at Welterweight because he can end any fighter’s night with a well-timed punch or kick.
However, “Ares” may be one of the toughest challenges he’s faced in his lengthy MMA career. The UFC recently released “Countdown to UFC 167: Rory MacDonald vs. Robbie Lawler.” Check out the video below and give us your thoughts on the hard-hitting bout in the comments!