- Eddie Alvarez Plans On Taking Out Mediocre “Cowboy”
- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Main Card Live Play-By-Play Results
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- Vitor Belfort Accuses Chris Weidman Of Stalling
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson Was Set For UFC on FOX 13…
- Quote: Gina Carano Harder To Deal With Than Tito Ortiz
Countdown to UFC 167: Rory MacDonald vs. Robbie Lawler
No. 3-ranked Welterweight Rory MacDonald has a chance to prove he deserves to fight for the 170-pound title at this weekend’s UFC 167 in Las Vegas. The surging “Ares” has won five fights in a row, with his last loss coming to Carlos Condit in 2010.
MacDonald was supposed to have his rematch with Condit at March’s UFC 158, but a neck injury put his fight with “The Natural Born Killer” on hold. Instead, he’ll face off with the surging “Ruthless.”
After debuting in the Octagon way back in 2002, Lawler made his successful return to the promotion by knocking out Josh Koscheck and Bobby Voelker in devastating fashion. Lawler is a dark horse contender at Welterweight because he can end any fighter’s night with a well-timed punch or kick.
However, “Ares” may be one of the toughest challenges he’s faced in his lengthy MMA career. The UFC recently released “Countdown to UFC 167: Rory MacDonald vs. Robbie Lawler.” Check out the video below and give us your thoughts on the hard-hitting bout in the comments!