- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Countdown to UFC 165: Jones vs. Gustafsson
UFC 165′s headlining Light Heavyweight title bout between Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson from Air Canada Centre in Toronto is almost upon us, and the UFC has released the next in their series of ‘Countdown’ videos.
Check out the buildup to the fight, which is billed as featuring the only opponent for that is actually taller than Jones. The 6’5″ Gustafsson actually appears quite confident heading into Saturday night:
“Everything he’s gonna throw at me, I’ve seen before.”
But can he stop it? No one else has, and the only time Jones was in true danger was against Vitor Belfort, a fight he came back to win with a submission. Is ‘The Mauler’ the one to finally dethrone ‘Bones’?
Outer Photo: Joe Nicholson for USA TODAY Sports