- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Fight Breakdown
- Akira Corassani Announces Retirement From MMA
- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
Countdown To UFC 164: Henderson Vs. Pettis
UFC 164 takes to the Octagon in 4 days and with it, main-card and co-main events, that look to answer questions that have been wondered about for years.
The main-card presents the (3 years old) question of whether or not Anthony Pettis is a truly better fighter then the current lightweight champion, Benson Henderson.
The co-main seeks to answer a much older debate and that’s the question of who’s a better fighter, particularly grappler, between Frank Mir & Josh Barnett.
As a fight fan I find it impossible to watch “Countdown” and not get stoked for a fight.
Of all the promotion that the UFC does, for me, this is by far the best thing they do. They excel at this type of marketing and they know how to sell MMA fans on the idea of a fight. In the case of “Countdown to UFC 164”, the promotion is in its usual good form.