- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Countdown To UFC 161: Henderson vs. Evans
Check out the recently debuted Countdown to UFC 161 which features a very closely-matched light heavyweight tilt between two former champions in Dan Henderson and Rashad Evans. Both aging superstars are focused on remaining relevant with a decisive win.
The UFC video also breaks down the co-main event between the heavy-hitting Roy Nelson and the upset-minded Stipe Miocic. ‘Big Country’ looks to add to his growing list of first-round knockouts as he pushes forward to a possible title shot.
The card will also feature two vicious heavyweights in Pat Barry and Shawn Jordan. While it will most likely not be tthe most technical bout, both combatants come to the ring to knock their opponents out cold, so it should be a very exciting match.
UFC 161 will come at us live on Saturday night from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.