- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Countdown To UFC 161: Henderson vs. Evans
Check out the recently debuted Countdown to UFC 161 which features a very closely-matched light heavyweight tilt between two former champions in Dan Henderson and Rashad Evans. Both aging superstars are focused on remaining relevant with a decisive win.
The UFC video also breaks down the co-main event between the heavy-hitting Roy Nelson and the upset-minded Stipe Miocic. ‘Big Country’ looks to add to his growing list of first-round knockouts as he pushes forward to a possible title shot.
The card will also feature two vicious heavyweights in Pat Barry and Shawn Jordan. While it will most likely not be tthe most technical bout, both combatants come to the ring to knock their opponents out cold, so it should be a very exciting match.
UFC 161 will come at us live on Saturday night from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.