- Dominick Cruz Out Indefinitely After Suffering ACL Injury
- UFC Fight Night 58 Medical Suspensions: Dollaway Gets 180 Days For Possible Broken Rib
- Jon Jones Plans On Trying To Wrestle Daniel Cormier
- What Does 2015 Hold For The UFC Welterweight Division?
- Vitor Belfort Looking Slimmed Down In Recent Photo
- Rampage Releases Statement Citing Multiple Contract Breaches By Bellator
Countdown To UFC 161: Henderson vs. Evans
Check out the recently debuted Countdown to UFC 161 which features a very closely-matched light heavyweight tilt between two former champions in Dan Henderson and Rashad Evans. Both aging superstars are focused on remaining relevant with a decisive win.
The UFC video also breaks down the co-main event between the heavy-hitting Roy Nelson and the upset-minded Stipe Miocic. ‘Big Country’ looks to add to his growing list of first-round knockouts as he pushes forward to a possible title shot.
The card will also feature two vicious heavyweights in Pat Barry and Shawn Jordan. While it will most likely not be tthe most technical bout, both combatants come to the ring to knock their opponents out cold, so it should be a very exciting match.
UFC 161 will come at us live on Saturday night from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.