- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Countdown to UFC 155: The Baddest Man on the Planet
UFC 155 will take place this weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada, headlined by the Heavyweight title scrap between Junior dos Santos and Cain Velasquez.
This will be a rematch from UFC on FOX 1, when JDS knocked out Velasquez to become the UFC Heavyweight champion. Since then, dos Santos has defended his title against Frank Mir, and will be looking to prove once and for all that he’s a better fighter than Cain Velasquez.
More than anything, both fighters are claiming to be not at their best at UFC on FOX. Velasquez released a video of his ACL tear just days before the first fight with JDS, who also mentioned on numerous occasions that he was quite far from being 100% inside the Octagon.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com, as we will provide full UFC 155 pre and post-fight coverage, with interviews, weigh-ins, and press conferences.