- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Countdown to UFC 155: The Baddest Man on the Planet
UFC 155 will take place this weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada, headlined by the Heavyweight title scrap between Junior dos Santos and Cain Velasquez.
This will be a rematch from UFC on FOX 1, when JDS knocked out Velasquez to become the UFC Heavyweight champion. Since then, dos Santos has defended his title against Frank Mir, and will be looking to prove once and for all that he’s a better fighter than Cain Velasquez.
More than anything, both fighters are claiming to be not at their best at UFC on FOX. Velasquez released a video of his ACL tear just days before the first fight with JDS, who also mentioned on numerous occasions that he was quite far from being 100% inside the Octagon.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com, as we will provide full UFC 155 pre and post-fight coverage, with interviews, weigh-ins, and press conferences.