- UFC 183: Iaquinta vs. Lauzon, Woodley vs. Gastelum Highlights
- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
Conor McGregor Talks His Knee Injury Against Max Holloway
At tonight’s UFC Fight Night 26 from TD Bank garden in Boston, Massachusetts, vaunted Featherweight prospect Conor McGregor fought an impressive one-sided decision victory over young fighter Max Holoway. Mcgregor showed some varied strikes and looked strong, but was disappointed that he didn’t earn the finish.
This was attributed to a knee injury that he suffered in the second round. Check out his post-fight interview from MMA H.E.A.T. to get McGregor’s thoughts. Who should he fight next?