- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
Conor McGregor Talks His Knee Injury Against Max Holloway
At tonight’s UFC Fight Night 26 from TD Bank garden in Boston, Massachusetts, vaunted Featherweight prospect Conor McGregor fought an impressive one-sided decision victory over young fighter Max Holoway. Mcgregor showed some varied strikes and looked strong, but was disappointed that he didn’t earn the finish.
This was attributed to a knee injury that he suffered in the second round. Check out his post-fight interview from MMA H.E.A.T. to get McGregor’s thoughts. Who should he fight next?