- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Conor McGregor Talks His Knee Injury Against Max Holloway
At tonight’s UFC Fight Night 26 from TD Bank garden in Boston, Massachusetts, vaunted Featherweight prospect Conor McGregor fought an impressive one-sided decision victory over young fighter Max Holoway. Mcgregor showed some varied strikes and looked strong, but was disappointed that he didn’t earn the finish.
This was attributed to a knee injury that he suffered in the second round. Check out his post-fight interview from MMA H.E.A.T. to get McGregor’s thoughts. Who should he fight next?