- Matt Mitrione Views Andrei Arlovski As ‘The Next Step’
- Machida vs. Dollaway Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 58
- Coach: Hendricks About 85 Percent, Looking To Return In February
- Ronda Rousey: I’m Sure ‘Cyborg’ Will Dope As Long As Possible Before Coming To UFC
- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
Conor McGregor Talks His Knee Injury Against Max Holloway
At tonight’s UFC Fight Night 26 from TD Bank garden in Boston, Massachusetts, vaunted Featherweight prospect Conor McGregor fought an impressive one-sided decision victory over young fighter Max Holoway. Mcgregor showed some varied strikes and looked strong, but was disappointed that he didn’t earn the finish.
This was attributed to a knee injury that he suffered in the second round. Check out his post-fight interview from MMA H.E.A.T. to get McGregor’s thoughts. Who should he fight next?