- Jon Jones Update: Police Allegedly Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Condit: Rory MacDonald’s challenge is ‘odd’
“I kind of had a feeling that he was going to call me out. So I went over and, sure enough, he did. I think the whole thing was pretty, I don’t know, the tone of it made it seem like I had wronged him. Like I did something wrong. I was just doing what the hell I’m supposed to do. I think it’s probably the way that he lost. He was undefeated at that point. He was the man, the next big thing. I think he thinks it’s his destiny to be the champion, and I went in there and smashed that dream. So I can see it. But it’s a little bit odd, I think.” – MMA Junkie (via BloodyElbow.com)
Fresh off his loss to Georges St. Pierre at UFC 154, Carlos Condit discussed Rory MacDonald, who could well be his next opponent.
MacDonald called out Condit after defeating BJ Penn at UFC on FOX 5. The pair met back at UFC 115, with Carlos Condit giving RoMac his only loss inside the Octagon. MacDonald wants to avenge this loss en route to his goal of becoming a champion in the UFC.
However, Condit is not super-excited about having another date with Ares. While MacDonald’s “odd challenge” is not something Condit would like to watch over and over again, it still seems as those two elite 170’ers are one a collision course inside the Octagon.
So what do you think, LowKick’ers? Who would win in a rematch between Carlos Condit and Rory MacDonald? Make sure to share your thoughts in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to LowKickMMA.com.