- Will The Reebok Deal Truly Benefit UFC Fighters?
- Claudia Gadelha ‘Guarantees’ Paige VanZant Would Lose To Anyone In Top 5
- UFC Reebok Sponsorship Payout Numbers Are Finally Here
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Go To Jail?
- Chris Weidman Earns BJJ Black Belt Heading Into Bout With Belfort
- JDS: Alistair Overeem Only Talks While I’m Injured
- Nick Diaz Wants To Rematch Anderson Silva Under Pride FC Rules
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Come Join Our Staff! LowKick MMA Is On The Lookout For Talented Writers!
LowKick MMA is looking to add some new talent to the roster! If you love mixed martial arts (and who doesn’t) and are proficient in writing, we’d love to have you as a part of our staff.
Applicants are free to apply and test their mettle with a couple fan posts. Contact Mike Drahota via email (click the link in my profile) with any past experience or talents you deem valid, and we’ll get the ball rolling.
This is a paid position that will require you to be on point around all major MMA events, so please keep that in mind. We are more than excited to be expanding our team and know that you will love LowKick as much as we do!
As always, thanks to all of our members for their continued support.
2014 is shaping up to be a huge year for MMA. Perhaps you could be covering the news as member of our team!
Look forward to talking with everyone, and good luck!