- Nick Diaz UFC 183 Post-Fight Presser: I Was Injured Before The Fight
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
Chris Weidman thinks Anderson Silva has been exposed
The number one contender to the UFC Middleweight crown Chris Weidman appears in an interview with MMA Mania to discuss his upcoming title bout. Weidman seems to think that Silva has been exposed because of his supposed inability to stop wrestling, but also notes that he’ll expect to face the best Silva ever.
Weidman was of course an NCAA Division 1 wrestler, but is also coming off of shoulder surgery for bone chips. He seems to questions Silva’s decisions in booking fights, but is thankful for the opportunity to finally face him.
Is Chris Weidman owed anything by Silva and the UFC? That’s completely up to interpretation, as Weidman is very talented but was last seen beating a Mark Munoz that was returning from surgery himself, and that was last July.