- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
Chris Weidman thinks Anderson Silva has been exposed
The number one contender to the UFC Middleweight crown Chris Weidman appears in an interview with MMA Mania to discuss his upcoming title bout. Weidman seems to think that Silva has been exposed because of his supposed inability to stop wrestling, but also notes that he’ll expect to face the best Silva ever.
Weidman was of course an NCAA Division 1 wrestler, but is also coming off of shoulder surgery for bone chips. He seems to questions Silva’s decisions in booking fights, but is thankful for the opportunity to finally face him.
Is Chris Weidman owed anything by Silva and the UFC? That’s completely up to interpretation, as Weidman is very talented but was last seen beating a Mark Munoz that was returning from surgery himself, and that was last July.