- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Chris Weidman thinks Anderson Silva has been exposed
The number one contender to the UFC Middleweight crown Chris Weidman appears in an interview with MMA Mania to discuss his upcoming title bout. Weidman seems to think that Silva has been exposed because of his supposed inability to stop wrestling, but also notes that he’ll expect to face the best Silva ever.
Weidman was of course an NCAA Division 1 wrestler, but is also coming off of shoulder surgery for bone chips. He seems to questions Silva’s decisions in booking fights, but is thankful for the opportunity to finally face him.
Is Chris Weidman owed anything by Silva and the UFC? That’s completely up to interpretation, as Weidman is very talented but was last seen beating a Mark Munoz that was returning from surgery himself, and that was last July.