- Joe Lauzon vs. Takanori Gomi Joins Growing UFC on FOX 16 Lineup
- Demetrious Johnson Ranks His Dominance Above Ronda Rousey’s
- UFC Closes Half The Bell Centre, Reduces Ticket Prices For UFC 186
- Deciding Against Knee Surgery, Yoel Romero Still Aims For Jacare
- Fabio Maldonado Wants ‘Lots Of Blood’ In Fight With Rampage
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 1
- Paige VanZant’s Team In No Rush For A Title Shot
- Tim Kennedy Eying Lyoto Machida For ‘Loser Leaves UFC’ Match
- Anderson Silva Confirms Taekwondo Bid For 2016 Summer Olympics
- Max Holloway: McGregor ‘Pushing The Limit’ With Recent Tweets
Chris Weidman Posts Before & After Testosterone Pictures Of Vitor Belfort
As UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman prepares to make the third defense of his title against Vitor Belfort at UFC 181, the world wonders what ‘The Phenom’ will look like in the aftermath of the TRT ban. Appearing in a recent interview, the former light-heavy and heavyweight kingpin seems to have undergone a physical change of sorts.
Still claiming that he will win the belt, and comparing himself to the king of the jungle, Belfort’s confidence levels look to be at an all time high. Not one to let the obvious go unstated, ‘The All-American’ stepped in on instagram to point out the change in the Brazilian striker’s physique:
Accompanied with the tagline: ‘Hang on for a second is this what happens when you replace TRT with TNT?’, it looks like the champion is finally getting the hang of trash talking his opponents. Clearly looking much smaller than when he took the controversial treatment, do you think that TRT was the biggest tool in Belfort’s three knockout wins in 2013?
Starchings of Dan Henderson, Michael Bisping and Luke Rockhold will likely remain questionable until the result of Weidman/Belfort at UFC 181. One thing is for sure though, ‘The All-American’ is one up in the trash talking battle.