- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
Chris Weidman Posts Before & After Testosterone Pictures Of Vitor Belfort
As UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman prepares to make the third defense of his title against Vitor Belfort at UFC 181, the world wonders what ‘The Phenom’ will look like in the aftermath of the TRT ban. Appearing in a recent interview, the former light-heavy and heavyweight kingpin seems to have undergone a physical change of sorts.
Still claiming that he will win the belt, and comparing himself to the king of the jungle, Belfort’s confidence levels look to be at an all time high. Not one to let the obvious go unstated, ‘The All-American’ stepped in on instagram to point out the change in the Brazilian striker’s physique:
Accompanied with the tagline: ‘Hang on for a second is this what happens when you replace TRT with TNT?’, it looks like the champion is finally getting the hang of trash talking his opponents. Clearly looking much smaller than when he took the controversial treatment, do you think that TRT was the biggest tool in Belfort’s three knockout wins in 2013?
Starchings of Dan Henderson, Michael Bisping and Luke Rockhold will likely remain questionable until the result of Weidman/Belfort at UFC 181. One thing is for sure though, ‘The All-American’ is one up in the trash talking battle.