- Cub Swanson Thanks Frankie Edgar For Teaching Him A Lesson
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- UFC Fight Night 57 Joe Benavidez vs Dustin Ortiz Highlights
- Frankie Edgar Says He Should Be Next For Jose Aldo
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Bonuses: Frankie Edgar Pockets Extra $50,000
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
Chris Weidman Posts Before & After Testosterone Pictures Of Vitor Belfort
As UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman prepares to make the third defense of his title against Vitor Belfort at UFC 181, the world wonders what ‘The Phenom’ will look like in the aftermath of the TRT ban. Appearing in a recent interview, the former light-heavy and heavyweight kingpin seems to have undergone a physical change of sorts.
Still claiming that he will win the belt, and comparing himself to the king of the jungle, Belfort’s confidence levels look to be at an all time high. Not one to let the obvious go unstated, ‘The All-American’ stepped in on instagram to point out the change in the Brazilian striker’s physique:
Accompanied with the tagline: ‘Hang on for a second is this what happens when you replace TRT with TNT?’, it looks like the champion is finally getting the hang of trash talking his opponents. Clearly looking much smaller than when he took the controversial treatment, do you think that TRT was the biggest tool in Belfort’s three knockout wins in 2013?
Starchings of Dan Henderson, Michael Bisping and Luke Rockhold will likely remain questionable until the result of Weidman/Belfort at UFC 181. One thing is for sure though, ‘The All-American’ is one up in the trash talking battle.