- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Chris Weidman Is Going In To Finish Anderson Silva, Nothing Else
UFC middleweight title contender Chris Weidman has been a lot more outspoken about fighting Anderson Silva than many of “The Spider’s’ past opponents. He attributes this to the confidence he takes into the fight, believing that he is truly the one to take the belt from the longtime champ.
Appearing in an interview from AXS TV, Weidman notes that he does not have the mindset of losing before he even walks into the cage, something he believes some of Silva’s prior foes did. Weidman is looking to finish the champ and send a message to the MMA world. Not an easy task, but he looks and talks supremely confident heading into the bout.
Is this the way Silva must be beat? Or is Weidman perhaps getting overconfident?