- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Chris Weidman Is Going In To Finish Anderson Silva, Nothing Else
UFC middleweight title contender Chris Weidman has been a lot more outspoken about fighting Anderson Silva than many of “The Spider’s’ past opponents. He attributes this to the confidence he takes into the fight, believing that he is truly the one to take the belt from the longtime champ.
Appearing in an interview from AXS TV, Weidman notes that he does not have the mindset of losing before he even walks into the cage, something he believes some of Silva’s prior foes did. Weidman is looking to finish the champ and send a message to the MMA world. Not an easy task, but he looks and talks supremely confident heading into the bout.
Is this the way Silva must be beat? Or is Weidman perhaps getting overconfident?