- WSOF 19: Gaethje vs. Palomino Results Recap
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Chris Weidman Is Going In To Finish Anderson Silva, Nothing Else
UFC middleweight title contender Chris Weidman has been a lot more outspoken about fighting Anderson Silva than many of “The Spider’s’ past opponents. He attributes this to the confidence he takes into the fight, believing that he is truly the one to take the belt from the longtime champ.
Appearing in an interview from AXS TV, Weidman notes that he does not have the mindset of losing before he even walks into the cage, something he believes some of Silva’s prior foes did. Weidman is looking to finish the champ and send a message to the MMA world. Not an easy task, but he looks and talks supremely confident heading into the bout.
Is this the way Silva must be beat? Or is Weidman perhaps getting overconfident?