- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Chris Weidman Is Going In To Finish Anderson Silva, Nothing Else
UFC middleweight title contender Chris Weidman has been a lot more outspoken about fighting Anderson Silva than many of “The Spider’s’ past opponents. He attributes this to the confidence he takes into the fight, believing that he is truly the one to take the belt from the longtime champ.
Appearing in an interview from AXS TV, Weidman notes that he does not have the mindset of losing before he even walks into the cage, something he believes some of Silva’s prior foes did. Weidman is looking to finish the champ and send a message to the MMA world. Not an easy task, but he looks and talks supremely confident heading into the bout.
Is this the way Silva must be beat? Or is Weidman perhaps getting overconfident?