- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
Cheick Kongo Wants To Tickle Roy Nelson
UFC Heavyweight knockout artist Cheick Kongo appears to talk about his UFC 159 bout against Roy Nelson with Ariel Helwani. Kongo acknowledges that his last fight agaisnt Shawn Jordan wasn’t the most exciting, but he wishes to perform better this time around.
The kickboxing expert says he wants to fight 2-3 more years as he has been in some wars. Kongo speaks of fighting Nelson on the ground, which might be a bad idea since ‘Big Country’ is an accomplished BJJ black belt.
Kongo has a unique experience concerning Nelson’s appearance. Check it out towards the end.