- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Cheick Kongo Wants To Tickle Roy Nelson
UFC Heavyweight knockout artist Cheick Kongo appears to talk about his UFC 159 bout against Roy Nelson with Ariel Helwani. Kongo acknowledges that his last fight agaisnt Shawn Jordan wasn’t the most exciting, but he wishes to perform better this time around.
The kickboxing expert says he wants to fight 2-3 more years as he has been in some wars. Kongo speaks of fighting Nelson on the ground, which might be a bad idea since ‘Big Country’ is an accomplished BJJ black belt.
Kongo has a unique experience concerning Nelson’s appearance. Check it out towards the end.