- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Cheick Kongo Wants To Tickle Roy Nelson
UFC Heavyweight knockout artist Cheick Kongo appears to talk about his UFC 159 bout against Roy Nelson with Ariel Helwani. Kongo acknowledges that his last fight agaisnt Shawn Jordan wasn’t the most exciting, but he wishes to perform better this time around.
The kickboxing expert says he wants to fight 2-3 more years as he has been in some wars. Kongo speaks of fighting Nelson on the ground, which might be a bad idea since ‘Big Country’ is an accomplished BJJ black belt.
Kongo has a unique experience concerning Nelson’s appearance. Check it out towards the end.