- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Cheick Kongo calls out Cain Velasquez with some strong words
Recently, longtime UFC Heavyweight Cheick Kongo has gone through a turbulent period in his MMA career. After suffering a knockout loss at the hands of Roy ‘Big Country’ Nelson at UFC 159, most thought that Kongo had received his walking papers from the UFC. News soon followed that Kongo’s contract had simply expired and terms were not agreed to on a new one. Kongo replied that he was still on good terms with the UFC.
This week, MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with Kongo for an exclusive interview. Kongo says that he wants to face off with Nelson again, believing the result to be different the second time around. Apparently Kongo would also like a rematch with UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez, and has some very, very choice words to do so. Check out Kongo’s wild statement below: