- UFC 183: Iaquinta vs. Lauzon, Woodley vs. Gastelum Highlights
- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
Check Out Rampage Jackson’s New Reebok Commercial
Although no longer under the Zuffa umbrella, Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson is still able to make some good money making Reebok ads, competing in Bellator and Pro Wrestling. The former of the three shows Rampage starring with Demarcus Ware to promote Reebok’s new ATV19 running shoes.
As always with Rampage, the ad contains some humour, but not much. The surprising star of the show is most likely the squirrel, who makes Rampage and Ware look like Broadway amateurs, or whatever. Seriosly though, the ad probably shows the most cardio training that Jackson has done since Pride FC.
Check out the full ad below and stay tuned to Lowkick!