- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Check Out Rampage Jackson’s New Reebok Commercial
Although no longer under the Zuffa umbrella, Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson is still able to make some good money making Reebok ads, competing in Bellator and Pro Wrestling. The former of the three shows Rampage starring with Demarcus Ware to promote Reebok’s new ATV19 running shoes.
As always with Rampage, the ad contains some humour, but not much. The surprising star of the show is most likely the squirrel, who makes Rampage and Ware look like Broadway amateurs, or whatever. Seriosly though, the ad probably shows the most cardio training that Jackson has done since Pride FC.
Check out the full ad below and stay tuned to Lowkick!