- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Check Out Rampage Jackson’s New Reebok Commercial
Although no longer under the Zuffa umbrella, Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson is still able to make some good money making Reebok ads, competing in Bellator and Pro Wrestling. The former of the three shows Rampage starring with Demarcus Ware to promote Reebok’s new ATV19 running shoes.
As always with Rampage, the ad contains some humour, but not much. The surprising star of the show is most likely the squirrel, who makes Rampage and Ware look like Broadway amateurs, or whatever. Seriosly though, the ad probably shows the most cardio training that Jackson has done since Pride FC.
Check out the full ad below and stay tuned to Lowkick!