- Rampage Rumored For UFC Return Tonight
- Live UFC Fight Night 58 Prelims Results
- Yoel Romero Accuses Tim Kennedy Of Cheating At UFC 178
- Dominick Cruz Believes CM Punk Will Get Eaten Alive In UFC
- Jose Aldo: I Hope Conor McGregor’s Next, Because It Would Be A Huge Fight
- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
Check Out Rampage Jackson’s New Reebok Commercial
Although no longer under the Zuffa umbrella, Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson is still able to make some good money making Reebok ads, competing in Bellator and Pro Wrestling. The former of the three shows Rampage starring with Demarcus Ware to promote Reebok’s new ATV19 running shoes.
As always with Rampage, the ad contains some humour, but not much. The surprising star of the show is most likely the squirrel, who makes Rampage and Ware look like Broadway amateurs, or whatever. Seriosly though, the ad probably shows the most cardio training that Jackson has done since Pride FC.
Check out the full ad below and stay tuned to Lowkick!