- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Check Out Rampage Jackson’s New Reebok Commercial
Although no longer under the Zuffa umbrella, Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson is still able to make some good money making Reebok ads, competing in Bellator and Pro Wrestling. The former of the three shows Rampage starring with Demarcus Ware to promote Reebok’s new ATV19 running shoes.
As always with Rampage, the ad contains some humour, but not much. The surprising star of the show is most likely the squirrel, who makes Rampage and Ware look like Broadway amateurs, or whatever. Seriosly though, the ad probably shows the most cardio training that Jackson has done since Pride FC.
Check out the full ad below and stay tuned to Lowkick!