- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Check Out Miesha Tate In ESPN ‘Body Issue’ Mag
After some shuffling around, Miesha Tate is set to coach opposite Ronda Rousey in the first unisex season of TUF. The sport of MMA is constantly breaking boundries, at the moment it seems to be the Women’s division leading the way. Ronda Rousey started it all off by becoming the role model for all aspiring female (and some male) athletes, winning the UFC title at Bantamweight and really paving the way for the the opposite sex.
“One of the of the biggest common misperceptions about women’s mixed martial arts is that we’re not feminine,” she told NYDailyNews.com. “So for me it’s important to show that women in this sport are comfortable about their bodies, that we’re pretty and carry ourselves as women — and we can also turn it up a notch in the cage.”
Miesha Tate is fast becoming an icon in MMA herself, along with the TUF 18 gig she has landed herself in ESPN magazine. These guys and girls certainly do a lot more with their weeks than I do with mine. It seems that Tate is certainly starting to become a prominant face in MMA, but will she have the ability to Beat Rousey in the octagon?
Personally, I think Rousey will take her out with relative ease. But all that aside, how hot is Miesha Tate? On a scale of 1-10, I would place Tate at the ‘I just fell in to a tub of red hot peppers then woke up in the trunk of O.J Simpson’s jeep’ spot. So right around 9.8.