- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Check Out Miesha Tate In ESPN ‘Body Issue’ Mag
After some shuffling around, Miesha Tate is set to coach opposite Ronda Rousey in the first unisex season of TUF. The sport of MMA is constantly breaking boundries, at the moment it seems to be the Women’s division leading the way. Ronda Rousey started it all off by becoming the role model for all aspiring female (and some male) athletes, winning the UFC title at Bantamweight and really paving the way for the the opposite sex.
“One of the of the biggest common misperceptions about women’s mixed martial arts is that we’re not feminine,” she told NYDailyNews.com. “So for me it’s important to show that women in this sport are comfortable about their bodies, that we’re pretty and carry ourselves as women — and we can also turn it up a notch in the cage.”
Miesha Tate is fast becoming an icon in MMA herself, along with the TUF 18 gig she has landed herself in ESPN magazine. These guys and girls certainly do a lot more with their weeks than I do with mine. It seems that Tate is certainly starting to become a prominant face in MMA, but will she have the ability to Beat Rousey in the octagon?
Personally, I think Rousey will take her out with relative ease. But all that aside, how hot is Miesha Tate? On a scale of 1-10, I would place Tate at the ‘I just fell in to a tub of red hot peppers then woke up in the trunk of O.J Simpson’s jeep’ spot. So right around 9.8.