- Urijah Faber Plans To Shake Up Featherweight By Defeating Frankie Edgar
- Rafael Dos Anjos: I Go In The Octagon To Kill A Guy
- Tyron Woodley Would Return To Meet Johny Hendricks At UFC 189
- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Chael Sonnen Talks To Sportscenter, Hilarity Ensues
Chael Sonnen recently appeared on ESPN’s Sportscenter to promote his UFC 159 bout with Jon Jones. Needless to say, Sonnen had some song and dance to put on. The former Middleweight title challenger pretty much took the show hostage and started rhyming for the bewildered Sage Steele.
As much as Sonnen makes me laugh, I can’t help but wonder if he doesn’t take ‘Bones’ seriously. On the other hand it could all be a mind game, and with Sonnen it is most likely a bit of both. Regardless of uncle Chael’s mind state, the guy can really make me laugh.
Check out the full video, in all it’s awkward glory and stay tuned to Lowkick!
As well as the above “interview” Sonnen and Jones also had a face to face segment on the show, you can check out that video below.