- UFC 183 Rewind: Anderson Silva vs. Rich Franklin And Nick Diaz vs. BJ Penn
- Does Beating Daniel Cormier Make Jon Jones The Greatest Of All Time?
- Happy Holidays From LowKick MMA & The UFC!
- Merry Christmas Zuffa! Vera & Garza File Class Action Suit
- Have Wrestlers Taken Over MMA For Good?
- Donald Cerrone On Anthony Pettis: The Son Of A B—- Beat Me
- UFC 182 Video Round Up: Free Fights & Previews
- Hector Lombard Says He Wants To Fight Michael Bisping
- Jose Aldo: We Practically Pay To Fight In The UFC
- Dominick Cruz Shoots Down Retirement Talk: I’m Not Going To Allow It To Stop Me
Chael Sonnen Talks To Sportscenter, Hilarity Ensues
Chael Sonnen recently appeared on ESPN’s Sportscenter to promote his UFC 159 bout with Jon Jones. Needless to say, Sonnen had some song and dance to put on. The former Middleweight title challenger pretty much took the show hostage and started rhyming for the bewildered Sage Steele.
As much as Sonnen makes me laugh, I can’t help but wonder if he doesn’t take ‘Bones’ seriously. On the other hand it could all be a mind game, and with Sonnen it is most likely a bit of both. Regardless of uncle Chael’s mind state, the guy can really make me laugh.
Check out the full video, in all it’s awkward glory and stay tuned to Lowkick!
As well as the above “interview” Sonnen and Jones also had a face to face segment on the show, you can check out that video below.