- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
Chael Sonnen says we have an idiocracy known as FILA regulating wrestling
He sheds some light on the subject that many people outside the sport may not know at all, in that wrestling is supported in the US by the Olympic Committee. With a stern warning, Sonnen states that the well will dry up quickly when 2016 rolls around.
Sonnen also blasts FILA, the International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles, stating that they couldn’t “run a local doughnut shop.”
The American Gangster is visibly angered, and for good reason. But according to Sonnen, the fate of wrestling may have been decided long before the IOC’s depressing announcement yesterday.