- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva Outclasses Nick Diaz
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Chael Sonnen says we have an idiocracy known as FILA regulating wrestling
He sheds some light on the subject that many people outside the sport may not know at all, in that wrestling is supported in the US by the Olympic Committee. With a stern warning, Sonnen states that the well will dry up quickly when 2016 rolls around.
Sonnen also blasts FILA, the International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles, stating that they couldn’t “run a local doughnut shop.”
The American Gangster is visibly angered, and for good reason. But according to Sonnen, the fate of wrestling may have been decided long before the IOC’s depressing announcement yesterday.