- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Chael Sonnen says we have an idiocracy known as FILA regulating wrestling
He sheds some light on the subject that many people outside the sport may not know at all, in that wrestling is supported in the US by the Olympic Committee. With a stern warning, Sonnen states that the well will dry up quickly when 2016 rolls around.
Sonnen also blasts FILA, the International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles, stating that they couldn’t “run a local doughnut shop.”
The American Gangster is visibly angered, and for good reason. But according to Sonnen, the fate of wrestling may have been decided long before the IOC’s depressing announcement yesterday.