- Roy Nelson Jokes He’ll Model ‘Butt Hurt’ Velasquez With ‘White Pride’ Tattoo
- Report: Mark Hunt Currently 19 Pounds Over Heavyweight Limit
- Travis Browne Leaves Jackson’s MMA For Glendale Training Center
- UFC Fight Night 52 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- Gilbert Melendez & Eddie Alvarez Trade Barbs
- Alistair Overeem vs Stefan Struve Booked For UFC On FOX 13
Chael Sonnen on “What it takes to be a real man”
From his inspirational speech on The Ultimate Fighter about failure, and this segment on how to be a real man, it appears as Chael Sonnen is now a more likable character. In the world of professional wrestling they would call it “a face turn”. One way or another, Chael P. Sonnen will step inside the Octagon in April, facing Jon Jones for the UFC Light Heavyweight title. Until then, we’ll enjoy the good side of the man from West Linn, Oregon.