- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Chael Sonnen And Kenny Florian Break Down Belfort vs. Rockhold
With the first UFC event in almost a month happening this Saturday, I’m starting to get that pre-fight feeling again. This time the event is UFC on FX 8 coming to us live from Brazil, being headlined by Vitor ‘The Phenom’ Belfort as he takes on promotional newcomer and former Strikeforce MW boss-Luke Rockhold.
This will be a telling fight for both warriors, for Belfort it will reveal whether he can still hang with the best, and for Rockhold it will be a litmus test as to whether he can stay cool and really face top tier competition. Check out Chael and Kenny’s pre-fight breakdown, courtesy of FuelTV, below and stay tuned to Lowkick for more pre-fight coverage!