- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Chael loses bet to Rashad, licks his shoe
You read that correctly. According to UFC Tonight host Jay Glazer, the guys like to make some sidebets on the show from time to time. In this case it involved Chael Sonnen betting Rashad Evans that if Lyoto Machida defeated Dan Henderson, he would lick Evans’ shoe.
If there’s one thing you can say about Chael, it’s that he’s a man of his word.