- Contradiction! Anderson Silva Doesn’t Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Cezar ‘Mutante’ Ferreira: I’ll Be Representing Brazil 100%
Ultimate Fight Brasil 1 winner Cezar ‘Mutante’ Ferreira will go up against TUF 7 finalist C.B Dolloway on the main card of tonight’s UFC Natal event. The hard nosed Michigan native Dolloway has fallen on hard times lately, with numerous injuries, and has amassed a 2-3 record since 2011.
Ferreira, on the other hand, is unbeaten since 2011 and is currently riding a three fight UFC win streak (not including his two sub/one KO win while in TUF). ‘Mutante’ currently trains down at The Blackzilians, and his pre-fight camp looks to have gone pretty well.
A win would extend Ferreira’s win streak to four, and would have him likely ranking near the top 15. For Dolloway, this would be a pretty hard bump to overcome as it would signify his second two-fight skid in four years. Ferreira also has the hometown advantage in Brazil, and coupled with his improved stand-up; I’d pick him for the win tonight.
Check out Ferreira’s training camp down at Jaco-Hybrid, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!