- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Cesar Gracie Says Tax Comment By Nick Diaz Isn’t Correct
After all the hoopla and fanfare over recent comments made by Nick Diaz at the UFC 158 post fight press conference regarding never paying taxes, longtime Diaz trainer, Cesar Gracie says that his statements were not accurate. Diaz had said, “I can’t be jumping teams. I just have to invest a little bit more, now that I have a little bit more money…..You know what? I’ve never paid taxes in my life. I’m probably going to go to jail.”
If those statements were true, the 29 year old fighter from Stockton, California would indeed be expecting a visit from Uncle Sam. Gracie, however, explains that Diaz was not correct in saying that and that Diaz had paid more that $100,000 to the government in the last two years. “Nick is a little crazy, but he has paid taxes.”, Gracie is quoted saying to USA Today Sports yesterday.
To further complicate things, a Canadian based lawyer who claims to have a personal relationship with Diaz, disputes what Gracie states. Jonathon Tweedale went on record to say, “ Nick thought Cesar (Gracie) was taking care of (taxes) for him, and Cesar wasn’t….It doesn’t mean Nick is screwed, but it does mean things to be figured out.” And hopefully for the former welterweight champ, it will be sooner than later.