- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta And Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Tyron Woodley Talks About “Fun” Training At Roufusport
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
Carlos Condit happy to spoil GSP vs. Silva superfight
On November 17th, Carlos Condit will be a man on a mission.
The Natural Born Killer will step inside the Octagon to face Georges St. Pierre at UFC 154. Condit is the current Interim UFC Welterweight champion, while Georges St. Pierre holds the “original” belt. The fight will determine the identity of the true UFC 170lbs champ.
Condit’s failure will allow the Ultimate Fighting Championship to book the long-anticipated superfight between Georges St. Pierre and Anderson “The Spider” Silva. MMA fans around the world have been asking for this match-up for a very long time, and it seems as most of them will be rooting for the French-Canadian at UFC 154.
“It doesn’t bug me, if anything it motivates me. The fact that I’m being looked past; it puts a fire under my ass. I love being the spoiler. I spoiled Nick Diaz vs. George St. Pierre and now I get to play that role again. The hype for a superfight between Georges and Anderson has been going on for a long time. The fight between me and Georges, there is not as much hype on it, but, I think we’re going to have a hell of a fight. People are going to be wondering why they weren’t excited about it after the fight.”
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.