- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Carlos Condit happy to spoil GSP vs. Silva superfight
On November 17th, Carlos Condit will be a man on a mission.
The Natural Born Killer will step inside the Octagon to face Georges St. Pierre at UFC 154. Condit is the current Interim UFC Welterweight champion, while Georges St. Pierre holds the “original” belt. The fight will determine the identity of the true UFC 170lbs champ.
Condit’s failure will allow the Ultimate Fighting Championship to book the long-anticipated superfight between Georges St. Pierre and Anderson “The Spider” Silva. MMA fans around the world have been asking for this match-up for a very long time, and it seems as most of them will be rooting for the French-Canadian at UFC 154.
“It doesn’t bug me, if anything it motivates me. The fact that I’m being looked past; it puts a fire under my ass. I love being the spoiler. I spoiled Nick Diaz vs. George St. Pierre and now I get to play that role again. The hype for a superfight between Georges and Anderson has been going on for a long time. The fight between me and Georges, there is not as much hype on it, but, I think we’re going to have a hell of a fight. People are going to be wondering why they weren’t excited about it after the fight.”
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.