- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant, Jon Jones To Turn Himself In
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Carlos Condit happy to spoil GSP vs. Silva superfight
On November 17th, Carlos Condit will be a man on a mission.
The Natural Born Killer will step inside the Octagon to face Georges St. Pierre at UFC 154. Condit is the current Interim UFC Welterweight champion, while Georges St. Pierre holds the “original” belt. The fight will determine the identity of the true UFC 170lbs champ.
Condit’s failure will allow the Ultimate Fighting Championship to book the long-anticipated superfight between Georges St. Pierre and Anderson “The Spider” Silva. MMA fans around the world have been asking for this match-up for a very long time, and it seems as most of them will be rooting for the French-Canadian at UFC 154.
“It doesn’t bug me, if anything it motivates me. The fact that I’m being looked past; it puts a fire under my ass. I love being the spoiler. I spoiled Nick Diaz vs. George St. Pierre and now I get to play that role again. The hype for a superfight between Georges and Anderson has been going on for a long time. The fight between me and Georges, there is not as much hype on it, but, I think we’re going to have a hell of a fight. People are going to be wondering why they weren’t excited about it after the fight.”
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.