- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Canada / Australia TUF Tryouts Announced
The UFC announced their official tryouts for the new “TUF” nation’s show, which will feature fighters from both Canada and Australia as they try and earn UFC entrance.
Tryouts will take place Toronto at the Westin Harbour Castle on September 22nd and in Sydney on September 11th. The specific location within Sydney has yet to be announced.
The UFC is looking for both welterweight and middleweight fighters, who are between the ages of 18 & 35, who have at least 3 pro fights and a valid passport. Previous TUF cast members or former UFC fighters are not eligible for participation.
Interested parties may apply online at… www.ufc.com/tufnations.
Coaches for the show will be Patrick Cote (Canada 6 & 8) and Kyle Noke (Australia 4 & 2). Both fighters are former TUF alums, who are endeavouring to establish themselves within the welterweight division; neither fighter is ranked.
The show is slated to air early next year.