- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets 50 K
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva Outclasses Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results: Gritty Tate Tops McMann
- Dana White Says John Lineker & Kelvin Gastelum Will Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
Canada / Australia TUF Tryouts Announced
The UFC announced their official tryouts for the new “TUF” nation’s show, which will feature fighters from both Canada and Australia as they try and earn UFC entrance.
Tryouts will take place Toronto at the Westin Harbour Castle on September 22nd and in Sydney on September 11th. The specific location within Sydney has yet to be announced.
The UFC is looking for both welterweight and middleweight fighters, who are between the ages of 18 & 35, who have at least 3 pro fights and a valid passport. Previous TUF cast members or former UFC fighters are not eligible for participation.
Interested parties may apply online at… www.ufc.com/tufnations.
Coaches for the show will be Patrick Cote (Canada 6 & 8) and Kyle Noke (Australia 4 & 2). Both fighters are former TUF alums, who are endeavouring to establish themselves within the welterweight division; neither fighter is ranked.
The show is slated to air early next year.