- Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier: Bad Blood And Countdown To UFC 182
- Edson Barboza vs. Michael Johnson Official For UFC Fight Night 61 Co-Main Event
- Rampage Jackson’s ‘Crazy’ Bellator Deal Included Reality TV Show, Movie Deal
- Gray Maynard Confirms New Deal With The UFC, Eyes March Return
- UFC vs Bellator? Jose Aldo & Patricio Freire Ponder Fighting
- Don Frye On UFC Lawsuit: They’re Going To Take Their Check And Run
- LowKickMMA’s Fight Of The Year 2014 – Aldo vs Mendes 2
- UFC Fight Pass Subscribers’ Personal Information Potentially Released By Hackers
- Report: Brock Lesnar Returning To UFC After Wrestlemania
Canada / Australia TUF Tryouts Announced
The UFC announced their official tryouts for the new “TUF” nation’s show, which will feature fighters from both Canada and Australia as they try and earn UFC entrance.
Tryouts will take place Toronto at the Westin Harbour Castle on September 22nd and in Sydney on September 11th. The specific location within Sydney has yet to be announced.
The UFC is looking for both welterweight and middleweight fighters, who are between the ages of 18 & 35, who have at least 3 pro fights and a valid passport. Previous TUF cast members or former UFC fighters are not eligible for participation.
Interested parties may apply online at… www.ufc.com/tufnations.
Coaches for the show will be Patrick Cote (Canada 6 & 8) and Kyle Noke (Australia 4 & 2). Both fighters are former TUF alums, who are endeavouring to establish themselves within the welterweight division; neither fighter is ranked.
The show is slated to air early next year.