- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Canada / Australia TUF Tryouts Announced
The UFC announced their official tryouts for the new “TUF” nation’s show, which will feature fighters from both Canada and Australia as they try and earn UFC entrance.
Tryouts will take place Toronto at the Westin Harbour Castle on September 22nd and in Sydney on September 11th. The specific location within Sydney has yet to be announced.
The UFC is looking for both welterweight and middleweight fighters, who are between the ages of 18 & 35, who have at least 3 pro fights and a valid passport. Previous TUF cast members or former UFC fighters are not eligible for participation.
Interested parties may apply online at… www.ufc.com/tufnations.
Coaches for the show will be Patrick Cote (Canada 6 & 8) and Kyle Noke (Australia 4 & 2). Both fighters are former TUF alums, who are endeavouring to establish themselves within the welterweight division; neither fighter is ranked.
The show is slated to air early next year.