- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Pre-Fight Interview
On Saturday May 25th Cain Velasquez will stand opposite Antonio Silva and try to repeat history, although this time the Heavyweight strap is on the line. When the two first met, at UFC 146, Velasquez had just suffered his first loss and was out to prove himself worthy of another title shot. His first round KO loss to Junior dos Santos had re-energized Velasquez, and Silva was in the way. Cain was fired up and ‘Bigfoot’ bore the brunt of the Mexican’s anger, eating some nasty shots en route to a TKO in one.
Since that night, Silva has been on a two fight win streak-knocking out Travis Browne and Alistair Overeem to solidify his status as a top contender and earning a rematch with Velasquez. Check out Cain Velasquez in a pre fight interview ahead of UFC 160 and stay tuned to Lowkick!