- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Pre-Fight Interview
On Saturday May 25th Cain Velasquez will stand opposite Antonio Silva and try to repeat history, although this time the Heavyweight strap is on the line. When the two first met, at UFC 146, Velasquez had just suffered his first loss and was out to prove himself worthy of another title shot. His first round KO loss to Junior dos Santos had re-energized Velasquez, and Silva was in the way. Cain was fired up and ‘Bigfoot’ bore the brunt of the Mexican’s anger, eating some nasty shots en route to a TKO in one.
Since that night, Silva has been on a two fight win streak-knocking out Travis Browne and Alistair Overeem to solidify his status as a top contender and earning a rematch with Velasquez. Check out Cain Velasquez in a pre fight interview ahead of UFC 160 and stay tuned to Lowkick!