- Carlos Condit Thinks Thiago Alves Is The Perfect Opponent
- Again? Floyd Mayweather Willing To Rematch Manny Pacquiao Next Year
- The UFC Plans Big Changes For Hall Of Fame
- Anthony Pettis Warns Khabib: When You Talk About Injuries, They Happen To You
- Joe Rogan Wonders If Brain Damage Aided Jon Jones’ Hit And Run
- Anthony Johnson: I Worked My A** Off To Get Where I Am
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Pre-Fight Interview
On Saturday May 25th Cain Velasquez will stand opposite Antonio Silva and try to repeat history, although this time the Heavyweight strap is on the line. When the two first met, at UFC 146, Velasquez had just suffered his first loss and was out to prove himself worthy of another title shot. His first round KO loss to Junior dos Santos had re-energized Velasquez, and Silva was in the way. Cain was fired up and ‘Bigfoot’ bore the brunt of the Mexican’s anger, eating some nasty shots en route to a TKO in one.
Since that night, Silva has been on a two fight win streak-knocking out Travis Browne and Alistair Overeem to solidify his status as a top contender and earning a rematch with Velasquez. Check out Cain Velasquez in a pre fight interview ahead of UFC 160 and stay tuned to Lowkick!