- Rafael dos Anjos: I Think Nurmagomedov Has A Tough Task
- Anderson Silva Still Denies Steroid Use, Do You Believe Him?
- Michael Bisping Says C.B. Dollaway Will Crumble In Canada
- UFC Rankings Update: Holloway Stuck Behind Swanson, Rockhold Takes #1
- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
Cain Velasquez: The first loss to dos Santos still haunts me
In a candid interview courtesy of MMAFighting.com, former UFC Heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez opens up on many topics including his relationship with Josh Koscheck and Javier Mendez at AKA. He explains his attitudes about life and fighting, and admits that his first loss to Junior dos Santos last November still bothers and motivates him heading into the rematch on December 29th. Velasquez is focused on avenging his only loss in MMA. Velasquez seems to have a calm and positive attitude as he attempts to regain his belt, noting that he does not care if Alistair Overeem thinks he deserves the next shot at dos Santos.