- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Cain Velasquez: The first loss to dos Santos still haunts me
In a candid interview courtesy of MMAFighting.com, former UFC Heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez opens up on many topics including his relationship with Josh Koscheck and Javier Mendez at AKA. He explains his attitudes about life and fighting, and admits that his first loss to Junior dos Santos last November still bothers and motivates him heading into the rematch on December 29th. Velasquez is focused on avenging his only loss in MMA. Velasquez seems to have a calm and positive attitude as he attempts to regain his belt, noting that he does not care if Alistair Overeem thinks he deserves the next shot at dos Santos.