- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
Cain Velasquez: The first loss to dos Santos still haunts me
In a candid interview courtesy of MMAFighting.com, former UFC Heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez opens up on many topics including his relationship with Josh Koscheck and Javier Mendez at AKA. He explains his attitudes about life and fighting, and admits that his first loss to Junior dos Santos last November still bothers and motivates him heading into the rematch on December 29th. Velasquez is focused on avenging his only loss in MMA. Velasquez seems to have a calm and positive attitude as he attempts to regain his belt, noting that he does not care if Alistair Overeem thinks he deserves the next shot at dos Santos.