- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
‘Bruce Leeroy’ Suspended by UFC After Failing Drug Test
Alex Caceras, better known as ‘Bruce Leeroy’ to most, was suspended by the UFC for testing positive for marijuana metabolites after his split decision win over Kyung Ho Kang at March 3rd’s UFC on Fuel TV 8. His suspension is only 6 months and is retroactive to the date of the event which puts it at a little over 5 months now. He must complete drug rehabilitation classes and pass a drug test prior to his return to The UFC.
The Ultimate Fighter alumni did not try to downplay or make excuses for the failed drug test as he says, “I accept full responsibility for my actions and the consequences from those actions. I apologize to all that I have disappointed, including the UFC, my family, coaches, training partners and fans. I accept the sanctions from the UFC and I look forward to completing the necessary steps to getting back in the octagon following the suspension and assuring that this never happens again”
He was on a 3 fight winning streak, but because of this, his bout with Kang was changed to a no contest ruling.