- “Bigfoot” Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
‘Bruce Leeroy’ Suspended by UFC After Failing Drug Test
Alex Caceras, better known as ‘Bruce Leeroy’ to most, was suspended by the UFC for testing positive for marijuana metabolites after his split decision win over Kyung Ho Kang at March 3rd’s UFC on Fuel TV 8. His suspension is only 6 months and is retroactive to the date of the event which puts it at a little over 5 months now. He must complete drug rehabilitation classes and pass a drug test prior to his return to The UFC.
The Ultimate Fighter alumni did not try to downplay or make excuses for the failed drug test as he says, “I accept full responsibility for my actions and the consequences from those actions. I apologize to all that I have disappointed, including the UFC, my family, coaches, training partners and fans. I accept the sanctions from the UFC and I look forward to completing the necessary steps to getting back in the octagon following the suspension and assuring that this never happens again”
He was on a 3 fight winning streak, but because of this, his bout with Kang was changed to a no contest ruling.