- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
BJ Penn looks to be in incredible shape for comeback fight vs. Rory MacDonald
BJ Penn is one of MMA’s living legends, having fought many wars at a multitude of weight classes and held both the UFC Lightweight and Welterweight titles. However, he has never been known as a fighter that shows up to each bout in excellent shape. No one could ever deny the vast amount of talent he possesses, but his motivation is often in question. He is notorious for gassing out andvlosing a fight he could otherwise win. Apparently, this is not the case for his upcoming bout versus surging Welterweight Rory MacDonald at UFC on Fox 5. According to the video below from BJPenn.com, Penn is already in tip-top shape at 175 lbs., 2 weeks prior to the bout. This could mean that a truly motivated Penn will show up to face the young MacDonald, who challenged the elder Penn to a bout earlier this year. Will Penn be able to topple the momentum train that Ares is currently riding?