- Tim Kennedy: John McCarthy F—-d Up Majorly In My Fight; He Got Owned
- Chris Weidman: I’m Going To Embarrass Vitor Belfort
- Quote: Ronda Rousey Finishes Cat Zingano In Round One
- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
Bisping: I’ll get to Silva after I beat the “living snorts” out of Vitor Belfort
Former TUF contestant and coach, Michael “The Count” Bisping, shared thoughts about his upcoming bout with Vitor Belfort, and the potential encounter with Anderson Silva. Bisping once again declared he’s “definitely the number one contender” if successful against Belfort, with sights on challenging “The Spider”. When talking about how he plans to dethrone Silva, Bisping said the key is to believe in victory.