- Matt Mitrione Views Andrei Arlovski As ‘The Next Step’
- Machida vs. Dollaway Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 58
- Coach: Hendricks About 85 Percent, Looking To Return In February
- Ronda Rousey: I’m Sure ‘Cyborg’ Will Dope As Long As Possible Before Coming To UFC
- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
Benson Henderson vs. Gilbert Melendez Preview
Its so close now, less than a day away from one of the most stacked cards of the year. The UFC Lightweight strap is on the line in the main event as Benson ‘Smooth’ Henderson takes on the last Strikeforce LW head honcho-Gilbert ‘El Nino’ Melendez.
Much has been said about the contrast of the styles of these two warriors, one thing is for certain though-Gil and Bendo are going to bring it. Fireworks and some serious excitement is what I expect from San Jose, and I don’t think UFC on Fox 7 will disappoint.
Check out the main event preview and stay tuned to Lowkick!!