- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Benson Henderson vs. Gilbert Melendez Preview
Its so close now, less than a day away from one of the most stacked cards of the year. The UFC Lightweight strap is on the line in the main event as Benson ‘Smooth’ Henderson takes on the last Strikeforce LW head honcho-Gilbert ‘El Nino’ Melendez.
Much has been said about the contrast of the styles of these two warriors, one thing is for certain though-Gil and Bendo are going to bring it. Fireworks and some serious excitement is what I expect from San Jose, and I don’t think UFC on Fox 7 will disappoint.
Check out the main event preview and stay tuned to Lowkick!!