- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva On Another Title Run : If I Have The Opportunity, It’s Possible
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Benson Henderson vs. Gilbert Melendez Preview
Its so close now, less than a day away from one of the most stacked cards of the year. The UFC Lightweight strap is on the line in the main event as Benson ‘Smooth’ Henderson takes on the last Strikeforce LW head honcho-Gilbert ‘El Nino’ Melendez.
Much has been said about the contrast of the styles of these two warriors, one thing is for certain though-Gil and Bendo are going to bring it. Fireworks and some serious excitement is what I expect from San Jose, and I don’t think UFC on Fox 7 will disappoint.
Check out the main event preview and stay tuned to Lowkick!!