- ‘Bones’ Knows? Nude Video Of Jon Jones On Snapchat Leaked Online
- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
- Breaking Down The UFC Pound-For-Pound Rankings
Benson Henderson vs. Gilbert Melendez Preview
Its so close now, less than a day away from one of the most stacked cards of the year. The UFC Lightweight strap is on the line in the main event as Benson ‘Smooth’ Henderson takes on the last Strikeforce LW head honcho-Gilbert ‘El Nino’ Melendez.
Much has been said about the contrast of the styles of these two warriors, one thing is for certain though-Gil and Bendo are going to bring it. Fireworks and some serious excitement is what I expect from San Jose, and I don’t think UFC on Fox 7 will disappoint.
Check out the main event preview and stay tuned to Lowkick!!