- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
Benson Henderson vs. Gilbert Melendez Preview
Its so close now, less than a day away from one of the most stacked cards of the year. The UFC Lightweight strap is on the line in the main event as Benson ‘Smooth’ Henderson takes on the last Strikeforce LW head honcho-Gilbert ‘El Nino’ Melendez.
Much has been said about the contrast of the styles of these two warriors, one thing is for certain though-Gil and Bendo are going to bring it. Fireworks and some serious excitement is what I expect from San Jose, and I don’t think UFC on Fox 7 will disappoint.
Check out the main event preview and stay tuned to Lowkick!!