- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Ben Henderson talks UFC on FOX 5 fight with Nate Diaz
Ben “Smooth” Henderson (17-2) will defend his title for a second time, this time facing Nate Diaz in the main event of UFC on FOX 5 in Seattle, Washington. Henderson fought twice so far this year, with back-to-back victories over Frankie “The Answer” Edgar. Former WEC champ has now earned himself a place on many Pound-for-Pound rankings, with sights on proving he’s one of the best fighters in the sport. As for Nate Diaz, more than five years after his Ultimate Fighting Championship debut, Cesar Gracie‘s protege finally gets his title shot. Diaz is on a three-fight win streak, thanks to a memorable performances against Takanori Gomi, Donald Cerrone and Jim Miller.
UFC on FOX 5 picks will be opened soon!