- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Ben Henderson talks UFC on FOX 5 fight with Nate Diaz
Ben “Smooth” Henderson (17-2) will defend his title for a second time, this time facing Nate Diaz in the main event of UFC on FOX 5 in Seattle, Washington. Henderson fought twice so far this year, with back-to-back victories over Frankie “The Answer” Edgar. Former WEC champ has now earned himself a place on many Pound-for-Pound rankings, with sights on proving he’s one of the best fighters in the sport. As for Nate Diaz, more than five years after his Ultimate Fighting Championship debut, Cesar Gracie‘s protege finally gets his title shot. Diaz is on a three-fight win streak, thanks to a memorable performances against Takanori Gomi, Donald Cerrone and Jim Miller.
UFC on FOX 5 picks will be opened soon!