- ‘Cigano': Overeem Only Talks While I’m Injured
- Nick Diaz Wants To Rematch Anderson Silva Under Pride FC Rules
- Ryan Bader: Nobody Else Is Qualified For That Title Shot
- Carlos Condit Thinks Thiago Alves Is The Perfect Opponent
- Again? Floyd Mayweather Willing To Rematch Manny Pacquiao Next Year
- The UFC Plans Big Changes For Hall Of Fame
- Anthony Pettis Warns Khabib: When You Talk About Injuries, They Happen To You
- Joe Rogan Wonders If Brain Damage Aided Jon Jones’ Hit And Run
- Anthony Johnson: I Worked My A** Off To Get Where I Am
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Ben Henderson talks UFC on FOX 5 fight with Nate Diaz
Ben “Smooth” Henderson (17-2) will defend his title for a second time, this time facing Nate Diaz in the main event of UFC on FOX 5 in Seattle, Washington. Henderson fought twice so far this year, with back-to-back victories over Frankie “The Answer” Edgar. Former WEC champ has now earned himself a place on many Pound-for-Pound rankings, with sights on proving he’s one of the best fighters in the sport. As for Nate Diaz, more than five years after his Ultimate Fighting Championship debut, Cesar Gracie‘s protege finally gets his title shot. Diaz is on a three-fight win streak, thanks to a memorable performances against Takanori Gomi, Donald Cerrone and Jim Miller.
UFC on FOX 5 picks will be opened soon!