- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Tyron Woodley Talks About “Fun” Training At Roufusport
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
Bellator officially announces their upcoming reality series “Fight Master”
Eariler today Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney, Kevin Kay, Sharon Levy, Gregg Jackson, Frank Shamrock, Randy Couture and Joe Warren all made an appearance at a press conference announcing Bellator’s new reality series titled “Fight Master”. Each panel member took turns sharing their thoughts on the upcoming show and Bellator.
The show sounds as if it will be rather similar to The Ultimate Fighter, but with a few small yet interesting details. According to Sharon Levy, fighters will be allowed to choose which coach thet would like to be trained by. They’ll also be allowed to choose who they fight for their elimination bout. The element of choice should make for a new and interesting spin on the reality fighting genre.
The press conference was recorded by MMAFighting, feel free to check out the video below and let us know what you think.