- Jon Jones Update: Police Allegedly Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Bellator officially announces their upcoming reality series “Fight Master”
Eariler today Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney, Kevin Kay, Sharon Levy, Gregg Jackson, Frank Shamrock, Randy Couture and Joe Warren all made an appearance at a press conference announcing Bellator’s new reality series titled “Fight Master”. Each panel member took turns sharing their thoughts on the upcoming show and Bellator.
The show sounds as if it will be rather similar to The Ultimate Fighter, but with a few small yet interesting details. According to Sharon Levy, fighters will be allowed to choose which coach thet would like to be trained by. They’ll also be allowed to choose who they fight for their elimination bout. The element of choice should make for a new and interesting spin on the reality fighting genre.
The press conference was recorded by MMAFighting, feel free to check out the video below and let us know what you think.