- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
- UFC 184 Medical Suspensions: Raquel Pennington Among Six With 180-Day Sits
- Daniel Cormier Believes Anthony Johnson Shouldn’t Play Games With Jon Jones
- Gracie Breakdown – UFC 184 Submissions
- UFC 184: MMA Community Reacts On Twitter
Bellator officially announces their upcoming reality series “Fight Master”
Eariler today Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney, Kevin Kay, Sharon Levy, Gregg Jackson, Frank Shamrock, Randy Couture and Joe Warren all made an appearance at a press conference announcing Bellator’s new reality series titled “Fight Master”. Each panel member took turns sharing their thoughts on the upcoming show and Bellator.
The show sounds as if it will be rather similar to The Ultimate Fighter, but with a few small yet interesting details. According to Sharon Levy, fighters will be allowed to choose which coach thet would like to be trained by. They’ll also be allowed to choose who they fight for their elimination bout. The element of choice should make for a new and interesting spin on the reality fighting genre.
The press conference was recorded by MMAFighting, feel free to check out the video below and let us know what you think.