- Roy Nelson Jokes He’ll Model ‘Butt Hurt’ Velasquez With ‘White Pride’ Tattoo
- Report: Mark Hunt Currently 19 Pounds Over Heavyweight Limit
- Travis Browne Leaves Jackson’s MMA For Glendale Training Center
- UFC Fight Night 52 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- Gilbert Melendez & Eddie Alvarez Trade Barbs
- Alistair Overeem vs Stefan Struve Booked For UFC On FOX 13
Bellator champ Michael Chandler talks Eddie Alvarez, respect in MMA
Current Bellator Lightweight champ Michael Chandler appears in an interview courtesy of MMAInterviews.tv and addresses the issue of respect within MMA. He also speaks of the man whom he beat in November 2011 for the belt.
Chandler acknowledges that Eddie Alvarez is a bigger and more accomplished name than he is, and remains focused on furthering his success even though he owns the title. Chandler is set to face Rick Hawn soon for the belt, who won the Season 6 Bellator Lightweight tournament.