- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
Bellator 116 Fight Video Highlights
Bellator 116 took place last night at the Pechanga Resort and Casino in Temecula, California, and it was a solid night of fights to say the least.
Over and through the course of the evening the card provided nine finishes out of thirteen fights, and a number of highlights.
The standouts for the night had to be Adam McDonough’s second round KO of Nathan Coy, and Alexander Volkov’s first round head-kick KO of “Mighty Mo” Siliga. However, and hands down, the best submission of the night had to go to Blagoi Ivanov. Ivanov demonstrated just how good his grappling game is, when he hip tossed Lavar Johnson to the mat and promptly put him in a crucifix, submitting him way of a keylock moments later.
Of course, another highlight of the evening was Joey Beltran coming back late in the third to submit an exhausted Vladimir Matyushenko. Beltran likely lost the first two rounds, but he never stopped coming and near the end of the third, he reversed a feeble Matyushenko takedown attempt, and quickly choked out the Belarus fighter, in what would be Matyushenko’s final career bout.
For any that missed the card here are the highlights.