- Ronda Rousey Topless Photo Shoot Video
- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
- Andrei Arlovski Out Six To Eight Weeks
- Eddie Alvarez Says Donald Cerrone Executed At UFC 178, He Didn’t
- Paulo Filho Shot During House Party In Brazil
- St-Pierre: Diaz Made Mistake Taking Silva Fight
- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
Bellator 116 Fight Video Highlights
Bellator 116 took place last night at the Pechanga Resort and Casino in Temecula, California, and it was a solid night of fights to say the least.
Over and through the course of the evening the card provided nine finishes out of thirteen fights, and a number of highlights.
The standouts for the night had to be Adam McDonough’s second round KO of Nathan Coy, and Alexander Volkov’s first round head-kick KO of “Mighty Mo” Siliga. However, and hands down, the best submission of the night had to go to Blagoi Ivanov. Ivanov demonstrated just how good his grappling game is, when he hip tossed Lavar Johnson to the mat and promptly put him in a crucifix, submitting him way of a keylock moments later.
Of course, another highlight of the evening was Joey Beltran coming back late in the third to submit an exhausted Vladimir Matyushenko. Beltran likely lost the first two rounds, but he never stopped coming and near the end of the third, he reversed a feeble Matyushenko takedown attempt, and quickly choked out the Belarus fighter, in what would be Matyushenko’s final career bout.
For any that missed the card here are the highlights.