- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
Bellator 112 Highlights: Pat Curran Takes The Featherweight Title
Bellator 112 transpired last night and it was another solid night of BMMA fights.
The main card, as broadcast on live on Spike TV from the Horseshoe Casino in Chicago, Illinois, featured four fights with three finishes, and capped by main event featherweight title match between defending champion Daniel Straus, and challenger and former champion, Pat Curran.
Simply put it was a great fight.
Curran probably took the first round with his aggressive and high paced attack of Daniel Straus. However and over the next three, Straus got the better of Curran and was, in all likelihood, ahead on the judges’ scorecards by three rounds when the fifth round broke.
Going into the final championship round Curran appeared to need a stoppage to win. Indeed, his corner stated as such while Curran was on the stool between at the end of the fourth. Dutifully, Curran took his corner’s advice. Having done little with the opening four minutes of the round Curran finally got Straus to the ground and worked his magic. Stuffing up against the cage and with the clock running down rapidly, “Paddy Mike” secured a rear-naked-choke with 14 seconds left on the clock. It was a truly dramatic finish.
If you missed it or any of the other finishes from the night, then here are the highlights from the evening.