- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
Bellator 112 Highlights: Pat Curran Takes The Featherweight Title
Bellator 112 transpired last night and it was another solid night of BMMA fights.
The main card, as broadcast on live on Spike TV from the Horseshoe Casino in Chicago, Illinois, featured four fights with three finishes, and capped by main event featherweight title match between defending champion Daniel Straus, and challenger and former champion, Pat Curran.
Simply put it was a great fight.
Curran probably took the first round with his aggressive and high paced attack of Daniel Straus. However and over the next three, Straus got the better of Curran and was, in all likelihood, ahead on the judges’ scorecards by three rounds when the fifth round broke.
Going into the final championship round Curran appeared to need a stoppage to win. Indeed, his corner stated as such while Curran was on the stool between at the end of the fourth. Dutifully, Curran took his corner’s advice. Having done little with the opening four minutes of the round Curran finally got Straus to the ground and worked his magic. Stuffing up against the cage and with the clock running down rapidly, “Paddy Mike” secured a rear-naked-choke with 14 seconds left on the clock. It was a truly dramatic finish.
If you missed it or any of the other finishes from the night, then here are the highlights from the evening.