- UFC Fight Night 58: Renan Barao vs. Mitch Gagnon Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs. CB Dollaway Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Bonuses: Four Earn “Performance of The Night” in Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Press Conference
- *UPDATE* Rampage Jackson Will Return To UFC Despite Bellator Contract
- UFC Fight Night 58 Main Card Results: Machida Finishes Dollaway, Barao Submits Gagnon
- UFC Fight Night 58 Prelims Results
Bellator 110 Highlights: Rampage Jackson KO’s Christian M’Pumbu
Bellator MMA kicked off their season ten schedule in Uncasville, Connecticut, this week and with it, eleven fights for the event.
The card marked the opening rounds of the promotion’s light-heavyweight and featherweight tournaments, with the night’s event being headlined by two bouts featuring Quinton Jackson vs. Christian M’Pumbu and Muhammed Lawal vs. Mikhail Zayats.
As Jackson and Lawal both won their respective matches, the two are now set to square off at the BMMA light-heavyweight tournament finale. The winner of that match will then face off against BMMA 205 pound champion Attila Vegh.
In terms of when Jackson and Lawal may face one another, it’s possible that Bellator may assign them to the promotion’s inaugural pay-per-view, which is set for May 17th.
Bellator’s CEO Bjorn Rebney announced the PPV at Friday’s 110 card, with further notice that the event would be headlined by a trilogy bout between Eddie Alvarez and Michael Chandler, with the winner of the match becoming BMMA’s new lightweight champion. The bout will mark Alvarez’s first title defense since claiming the belt from Chandler at last November’s Bellator 106 show.
As the May 17th PPV has yet to have any other fights assigned to it, the addition of Jackson vs. Lawal to the night’s festivities would give the event two more – certainly one more – marquee names to bolster the Alvarez vs. Chandler led sort.
For a review of Bellator 110, here are the night’s highlights.