- Quote: Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- UFC 180 Fight Motion Highlights
- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Bellator 105 Weigh-in Results and Matches
Bellator 105 is set for the Santa Ana Star Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico tomorrow night and with it, the promotion will be hosting their lightweight tournament semi-finals.
In it, Saad Awad (15 & 5, 87% finishing rate) will be taking on (11 & 1, 72% FR) Will Brooks, in a bout that acts as a re-match to their Bellator 91 fight (February 2013); a match that saw Saad KO Brooks within 43 seconds of round one.
The second lightweight semi-final will see Ricardo Tirloni (16 & 4, 81% FR) taking on (24 & 1, 83% FR) Alexander Sarnavskiy. In this bout, Tirloni will have his hand full with the Russian “Tiger”, but one advantage Tirloni will have going into the fight is that the Brazilian’s last win, a decision victory, was over the only guy to ever beat Sarnavskiy; Rich Clementi. As such, and if MMA math holds true, Tirloni may be able to pull off, what most would consider to be, an upset victory.
Bellator 105 airs on SPIKE TV at 9 pm EST, with the preliminary bouts being available on Spike.com, beginning at 7 p.m. ET.
The cards, matches and weigh-in results are as follows:
Will Brooks (155.7) vs. Saad Awad (155.2); lightweight tournament semi-final
Ricardo Tirloni (155.2) vs. Tiger Sarnavskiy (155.1); lightweight tournament semi-final
Siala-Mou Siliga (263.7) vs. Ron Sparks (261.2)
Keith Berry (185.8) vs. Eugene Fadiora (184.6)
Desmon Green (146) vs. Angelo Sanchez (145.1)
Joseph Bryant (263.3) vs. Raphael Butler (259.8)
Volkan Oezdemir (205.3) vs. Josh Lanier (205.4)
Luis Nogueira (135.9) vs. Frank Baca (135.3)
Jesse Brock (135.3) vs. Adrian Cruz (135.4)
Eddie Larrea (180.5) vs. Rocky Ramirez (186)
Steve Garcia (135.1) vs. Shawn Bunch (135.6)