- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Bellator 105 Weigh-in Results and Matches
Bellator 105 is set for the Santa Ana Star Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico tomorrow night and with it, the promotion will be hosting their lightweight tournament semi-finals.
In it, Saad Awad (15 & 5, 87% finishing rate) will be taking on (11 & 1, 72% FR) Will Brooks, in a bout that acts as a re-match to their Bellator 91 fight (February 2013); a match that saw Saad KO Brooks within 43 seconds of round one.
The second lightweight semi-final will see Ricardo Tirloni (16 & 4, 81% FR) taking on (24 & 1, 83% FR) Alexander Sarnavskiy. In this bout, Tirloni will have his hand full with the Russian “Tiger”, but one advantage Tirloni will have going into the fight is that the Brazilian’s last win, a decision victory, was over the only guy to ever beat Sarnavskiy; Rich Clementi. As such, and if MMA math holds true, Tirloni may be able to pull off, what most would consider to be, an upset victory.
Bellator 105 airs on SPIKE TV at 9 pm EST, with the preliminary bouts being available on Spike.com, beginning at 7 p.m. ET.
The cards, matches and weigh-in results are as follows:
Will Brooks (155.7) vs. Saad Awad (155.2); lightweight tournament semi-final
Ricardo Tirloni (155.2) vs. Tiger Sarnavskiy (155.1); lightweight tournament semi-final
Siala-Mou Siliga (263.7) vs. Ron Sparks (261.2)
Keith Berry (185.8) vs. Eugene Fadiora (184.6)
Desmon Green (146) vs. Angelo Sanchez (145.1)
Joseph Bryant (263.3) vs. Raphael Butler (259.8)
Volkan Oezdemir (205.3) vs. Josh Lanier (205.4)
Luis Nogueira (135.9) vs. Frank Baca (135.3)
Jesse Brock (135.3) vs. Adrian Cruz (135.4)
Eddie Larrea (180.5) vs. Rocky Ramirez (186)
Steve Garcia (135.1) vs. Shawn Bunch (135.6)