- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva On Another Title Run : If I Have The Opportunity, It’s Possible
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
BAMMA 14 Highlights: Paul Daley Scores Savage Knockout Win
Most fans remember Paul Daley for his shocking post-fight antics against Josh Koscheck at UFC 113; a move that got ‘Semtex’ a lifetime ban from ever competing under the Zuffa umbrella. That was back in 2010, since then Daley has racked up 11 wins to four losses and improved to 34-13-2 overall.
I personally remember Daley for his brutal KO power which has seen him put away 25 opponents by T/KO. Daley lost a dissapointing UD against Alexander Yakovlev back in November this year and made a quick return at last night’s BAMMA 14 event. The UK based MMA promotion has played host to some exciting bouts in the past, and BAMMA 14 was no exception.
Daley scored a vicious knockout win in his bout against Romario Manoel Da Silva in the second round of their bout, and it truly is a sight to behold. Check out the highlights of the event below and let me know if you think Daley will make it back to the big leagues. Video courtesy of Fight Network